If you are trying to upload images to our software and you received an error message that your files are not able to upload, please note the following:
- Our software only accepts .jpeg file format.
- Images must be sRGB color space and 300 dpi at the size ordered.
- We recommend uploading your files in small batches of no more than 300 MB at a time.
- Google Chrome is the recommended internet browser to access zno.com.
- Please make sure the file names only have alphanumeric characters (Underscores are okay).
If all of these conditions are met and the issue is still occurring, please try clearing your browser cache or cookies or try a different browser.
Please email email@example.com if none of the above resolves the issue with a screenshot of the error message. We may ask you to send us a few of the images in question as part of the investigation.