Yes, please turn off the bleed layer in the Photoshop spec file you downloaded before converting your work to a .jpg and uploading to Zno. Otherwise your book will be printed with the bleed layer on.
Articles in this section
- How to approve an album from Design Service?
- What are bleed lines?
- How do I fix this warning that says my image has low resolution?
- Video - Three ways to create a photobook in Zno
- Video - Watch how to make a Little Black Book
- How to create a Little Black Book on the Zno website
- How do I change my book options such as cover, size, paper type and thickness?
- Which side is the front cover on my photobook?
- How do I save my project?
- Can I change the order of my layouts?