If your order won't open, please make sure you are connected to the internet first.
Next, please clear your browser caches. There are instructions on how to clear the caches of some popular internet browsers at the bottom of this article. You can also do a search on how to clear your particular browser.
If you have cleared the caches and the issue persists, please try another internet browser. For example, if you're currently using Google Chrome you may want to switch to Mozilla Firefox.
If those steps still do not resolve the issue, please take a screenshot of the issue and email that to email@example.com. Please also include the name of the order you're trying to open.
How to Clear the Cache on some popular browsers:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
In Mozilla Firefox:
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data.
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
- Note: You may want to also clear your browser history.