No. Previously all designs needed to be produced in third party applications because we did not natively support any drag and drop templates. However as of 2.25.13 we've released the first in a series of developments that will transform our app into a fully stand alone platform that doesn't require any third party tools. So as of 2.25.13 you can create a book using our pre-made drag and drop templates. The only reason to use "Book Spec" would be to create a book in a third party program if you feel our program limits you in any capacity. You do not need to download a spec, it's now optional.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix this warning that says my image was enlarged?
- Video - Three ways to create a photobook in Zno
- Video - Watch how to make a Little Black Book
- How to create a Little Black Book on the Zno website
- How do I change my book options such as cover, size, paper type and thickness?
- Which side is the front cover on my photobook?
- How do I save my project?
- Can I change the order of my layouts?
- How to select a layout for your book
- How to center an image