To delete a single object hover over the object and click the "x" in the upper right corner. In the case of image frames containing an image you will need to click the "x" twice. The first click will clear an image from the frame and the second click will delete the frame. You can also select an object and then click "more > delete frame". To delete all objects go to "more > delete all frames".
Articles in this section
- How do I fix this warning that says my image has low resolution?
- Video - Three ways to create a photobook in Zno
- Video - Watch how to make a Little Black Book
- How to create a Little Black Book on the Zno website
- How do I change my book options such as cover, size, paper type and thickness?
- Which side is the front cover on my photobook?
- How do I save my project?
- Can I change the order of my layouts?
- How to select a layout/template for your book
- How to center an image