Drag an image from the image tray by clicking and holding, then drop the image by releasing the image over the desired image frame. The image frame can be empty or filled. If it's empty the new image will populate inside it. If the image frame already has an image inside, then the previous image will be put back in your image tray and your new image will replace it.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix this warning that says my image was enlarged?
- Video - Three ways to create a photobook in Zno
- Video - Watch how to make a Little Black Book
- How to create a Little Black Book on the Zno website
- How do I change my book options such as cover, size, paper type and thickness?
- Which side is the front cover on my photobook?
- How do I save my project?
- Can I change the order of my layouts?
- How to select a layout for your book
- How to center an image