On windows hold the Ctrl button and click multiple objects. On mac hold the command button and click multiple objects. Once multiple objects are selected you move or rotate them together.
Articles in this section
- What are bleed lines?
- How do I fix this warning that says my image has low resolution?
- Video - Three ways to create a photobook in Zno
- Video - Watch how to make a Little Black Book
- How to create a Little Black Book on the Zno website
- How do I change my book options such as cover, size, paper type and thickness?
- Which side is the front cover on my photobook?
- How do I save my project?
- Can I change the order of my layouts?
- How to select a layout/template for your book