Click on the image frame containing the image you want moved. Once the image frame is active a gray box will appear in the center that says "Image" with an arrow icon to the left of it. Click the gray box and start dragging to the destination frame. The image being dragged will turn transparent and the cursor will show a gray arrow next to it. Release the mouse button over the destination frame and both images will swap.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix this warning that says my image was enlarged?
- Video - Three ways to create a photobook in Zno
- Video - Watch how to make a Little Black Book
- How to create a Little Black Book on the Zno website
- How do I change my book options such as cover, size, paper type and thickness?
- Which side is the front cover on my photobook?
- How do I save my project?
- Can I change the order of my layouts?
- How to select a layout for your book
- How to center an image