The "Download Spec" option found under "Help" allows you to download a .PSD or .JPG file that shows the current book's cover and interior sheet size. You would only use the "Book Spec" function if you want to design your book in a third party program like Adobe Photoshop and then upload your final sheets to our online app.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix this warning that says my image has low resolution?
- Video - Three ways to create a photobook in Zno
- Video - Watch how to make a Little Black Book
- How to create a Little Black Book on the Zno website
- How do I change my book options such as cover, size, paper type and thickness?
- Which side is the front cover on my photobook?
- How do I save my project?
- Can I change the order of my layouts?
- How to select a layout for your book
- How to center an image