Book sizes and covers can be changed, however there is a mathematical limitation on preserving complete design consistency between ratios. If you change to a different orientation, such as square to landscape, please review your change. Also if you increase your book size please check for resolution warnings. Switching covers may result in eliminating a cover image or creating a new blank space.
Articles in this section
- What are bleed lines?
- How do I fix this warning that says my image has low resolution?
- Video - Three ways to create a photobook in Zno
- Video - Watch how to make a Little Black Book
- How to create a Little Black Book on the Zno website
- How do I change my book options such as cover, size, paper type and thickness?
- Which side is the front cover on my photobook?
- How do I save my project?
- Can I change the order of my layouts?
- How to select a layout/template for your book