There are two ways you can create a photobook in Zno.
- Use our photobook design tool, Zno Designer, on our website, zno.com, or via the Zno mobile app (only for selected products).
- Use your own software such as Photoshop, Lightroom, Fundy, SmartAlbum, etc
After you complete your photobook, click on Order to add it to your shopping cart and complete checkout. All orders must be submitted online using the Zno website or Zno mobile app. Orders will not be accepted over the phone or via email.
Please review all the options below to see which is best suited for you.Guidelines:
- Use 300 resolution images for best quality print. Our .psd specs are 300 resolution files.
- We only accept images .jpg file format.
- We only support the sRGB color space.
- We recommend calibrating your monitor for accurate color. We can also provide our ICC printer profiles for soft proofing. You can find it available here.
- We do not color adjust your images.
- We do not adjust or correct the image resolution of your files.
- We are not responsible for any issues that may come up such as low quality image files, Photoshop bleed layer left on, typos, cut off images, blank pages, etc. All photobooks are printed as they are submitted.