Now that you have emailed your client the link to view their online photo gallery, you can sell digital downloads of single photos or the entire gallery in addition to print products in your Zno Estore.
To setup print products in your Zno Estore, please visit this support page.
Selling Digital Photo Downloads:
1) To set up paid digital downloads go to Zno.com and click on “Workspace” across the top of the screen.
2) Once you have entered Workspace, click on “Estore” in the list on the left hand side of the screen.
3) Then click “Product” across the top.
4) If you do not have any Price Sheets created, then click “Add Price Sheet.” This will create a Price Sheet with all available physical print products. If you wish to add Digital Photo Download to an existing Price Sheet, skip to Step 5.
5) To add Digital Photo Downloads to your Price Sheet, click “Add Product” at the top left hand side of the screen and then click "Photo Download".
6) Scroll down to the bottom of the product list and you will see the “Digital - Photo Download.”
7) Then click it to edit the price and options. In this screen, click "Manage Options" to edit the type of available downloads available for the Full Gallery or Single Photo and their prices.
Full Gallery Download means digital photos will be sold as an entire gallery.
Single photo download means digital photos will be sold as individual photo and clients will pick photos to purchase.
You can also select the resolution size of your photos available to download, including High Resolution (original size) and Web Size (1500px).
8) Once you have entered the pricing and download options, click “Save.”
9) Then click “Back.”
In that screen, select “Actions" and assign the Price Sheet to the collection of your choosing.
Purchasing Digital Photos:
1) When your clients view photos, they can purchase digital photos in Zno Estore.
2) If your photos are sold as “Single Photo Download”，clients can select individual photos that they want to buy.
If your photos are sold as “Full Gallery Download”，clients don’t need to select photos, they can place an order directly.
3) The items are added to the shopping cart for your client to complete checkout.
Delivering Digital Photos:
After your clients have placed an order, you need to send them an email through the system, which will contain a link to download the digital photos.
1) Click “Send Photo Downloads” and the email will be automatically sent to the client's email address.
2) Click “Resend Digital Photos” if the email needs to be resent.
This link is valid for 7 days, if your clients haven't download the files within 7 days, the link will expire and you need to resend it again.
For more information, please email email@example.com.