To care for your genuine leather cover product:
- Keep away from oil, or acid to avoid damaging the leather.
- Do not expose to sunlight/heat to prevent leather from drying and cracking.
- If liquid is spilled on surface, please wipe up immediately and let it air dry naturally. Do not use heat to dry the leather.
- Keep away from rough and sharp objects.
- Use special cleaning and care agents for regular cleaning and maintenance to extend the service life.
- Clean and nourish the leather to keep it soft and shiny when not in use, and pay attention to moisture protection.
- Slight scratches on the leather surface can became smoothed by gently wiping with a soft cloth.
- Smudges and stains can be wiped with colorless wax oil.
- Water and oil can be absorbed easily by the genuine leather, which often can darken the leather surface. It is the technical characteristics of the leather. Slight discoloration, and dark marks are normal antique effects of genuine leather.
- Genuine leather naturally changes over time and become more flavorful. The longer the leather ages, the more beautiful and glossier it becomes.