No. Previously all designs needed to be produced in third party applications because we did not natively support any drag and drop templates. However as of 2.25.13 we've released the first in a series of developments that will transform our app into a fully stand alone platform that doesn't require any third party tools. So as of 2.25.13 you can create a book using our pre-made drag and drop templates. The only reason to use "Book Spec" would be to create a book in a third party program if you feel our program limits you in any capacity. You do not need to download a spec, it's now optional.
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- How do I fix this warning that says my image has low resolution?
- How do I change my book options such as cover, size, paper type and thickness?
- How do I save my project?
- Can I change the order of my layouts?
- How to select a layout/template for your book
- How to center an image
- How to edit an image
- How to crop an image
- How do I add text to my inside page?
- How to add text to the spine of my photobook?