Book sizes and covers can be changed, however there is a mathematical limitation on preserving complete design consistency between ratios. If you change to a different orientation, such as square to landscape, please review your change. Also if you increase your book size please check for resolution warnings. Switching covers may result in eliminating a cover image or creating a new blank space.
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- How do I fix this warning that says my image has low resolution?
- How do I change my book options such as cover, size, paper type and thickness?
- How do I save my project?
- Can I change the order of my layouts?
- How to select a layout/template for your book
- How to center an image
- How to edit an image
- How to crop an image
- How do I add text to my inside page?
- How to add text to the spine of my photobook?